Monday, May 31, 2010

careers bore me.


Hi.
Duh I forgot to link you all, my invisible readers, to my twitter account. how can i discuss my life on twitter and not let you in to it?


i made awesome cinnamon buns today and shared them with the workers of the coffee shop i live at. seriously, i may be here more than my own house. ask my roommate.

some crazy UK bike scholars want to maybe put my work in a frickin book based off a bike conference. i didn't get into the conference but they want to publish my paper. best conference rejection letter ever.


1 comment:

  1. 1. it's true folks; the caffeine is more appealing than me and my jillian michaels fitness dvds, apparently. shocking! ; )

    2. also true: delish cin-buns.

    3. boo to no london trip, but fuck yeah to getting published! : )

    ReplyDelete